RESTORING YOUNG LIVES
Our programs are structures to assist youth to deal with the struggles in their lives, by providing them with the basic life principles.
We encourage, educate and equip them with the personal skills and tools in restoring their lives to manage life effectively and move forward.
We help free feelings of low self esteem, self hate, anger and boredom and be transformed by a new interest in life.
See how our programs can help you or someone you know.
Delivering Initiatives For Healing Broken Lives
We encourage, educate and equip them with the personal skills and tools in restoring their lives to manage life effectively and move forward, even in hard time.
May be the only diverse program of its kind.
DELHUNTIE PROGRAMS ARE USED
• Individuals at Risk, Disadvantaged (Prisoners, JPET, Juvenile Justice)
• School and Prison Chaplains
• School Groups from Primary and Secondary
• Special Needs Groups (Deaf, Blind, Physically Disabled, Slow Learners, Illiterate, Special Gifts)
• Recreational Clubs (Little Athletes, Pathfinders, Swimming, Football, Scouts, Cadets etc)
• Families: Enrichment and Power to Cope
• Community Clubs (Rotary, Lions and Apex)
• Spiritual Groups
• Corporate and Business
• Building Self-Worth in Youth
• School Programs
• Anger Management in Youth
• Training Programs and Workshops
• Residential Care for Suicide Victims
• Job and Employment Training
• Desert Marathons: 150kms plus
• Pinnacle Mobile: Character Building
OUR AIMS & OBJECTIVES
Mission StatementOur commitment to restore all who are struggling along life’s journey, equipping them with tools and a vision, empowering them with courage and instilling in them a desire to reach for the potential they were designed to reach.
A Sense Of Belonging
OUR PHOTO GALLERY
WE ARE VERY GREATFUL
Help us in restoring young peoples lives.
Together we can make a difference.
As Delhuntie is a not for profit organisation, we rely on your donations to help us help restore young peoples lives.
See how your donations impact our youth programs and developments, by following us on Facebook.
You can also donate in goods and services.