Delivering initiatives for healing broken lives
Not-for-profit organisation with gift status
Delhuntie Youth Care Inc. is a not-for-profit, gift status registered wilderness based adventure therapy centre providing programs for struggling youth for over 40 years in Africa, Rwanda, Cambodia, Bangkok & Australia. The programs assist youth to deal with the struggles in their lives and equip them with the personal skills.
We help free feelings of low self-worth, self-hate, anger and boredom and be transformed by a new interest in life by providing perceived risk programs in a safe, loving and supportive environment, teaching and training building, small farming, gardening, landscaping, driver training, bulldozer and backhoe – all develop self – never experienced.
OUR AIMS & OBJECTIVES
Mission StatementOur commitment to restore all who are struggling along life’s journey, equipping them with tools and a vision, empowering them with courage and instilling in them a desire to reach for the potential they were designed to reach.
A Sense Of Belonging
We encourage, educate and equip them with the personal skills and tools in restoring their lives to manage life effectively and move forward, even in hard times.
May be the only diverse program of its kind.
DELHUNTIE PROGRAMS ARE USED
• Individuals at Risk, Disadvantaged (Prisoners, JPET, Juvenile Justice)
• School & Prison Chaplains
• School Groups from Primary & Secondary
• Special Needs Groups (Deaf, Blind, Physically Disabled, Slow Learners, Illiterate, Special Gifts)
• Recreational Clubs (Little Athletes, Pathfinders, Swimming, Football, Scouts, Cadets etc)
• Families, Enrichment & Power to Cope
• Community Clubs (Rotary, Lions & Apex)
• Spiritual Groups
• Corporate & Business
• Building Self-Worth in Youth
• School Programs
• Anger Management in Youth
• Training Programs & Workshops
• Residential Care for Suicide Victims
• Job & Employment Training
• Desert Marathons: 150kms plus
• Pinnacle Mobile: Character Building
WE ARE VERY GREATEFUL
Help us in restoring young peoples lives.
Together we can make a difference.
As Delhuntie is a not for profit organisation, we rely on your donations to help us help restore young peoples lives.
See how your donations impact our youth programs and developments, by following us on Facebook.
You can also donate in goods and services.